Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 2008

I've completed the page (whew!). It's been a little tough getting the muse to come out and play. Inspiration came when one day I spied a forlorn bunch of silk flowers that were all dusty and should have been thrown a way a long time ago. It was sitting with a bunch of stuff that I saved but didn't really know what to do with it.

Since I'm really thinking a lot of repurposing I didn't want to go out and buy new stuff when I have a bunch of stuff lying about. So the flowers called to me. They are also purple, a fun color for me, I love purple. *I wonder why I don't wear it more often?*

I love bright green and purple as a color combo *bwahahaha, my main blog are those colors*. The muse called out for a fat caterpillar! So that is how this months page turned out.

You're not seeing any pictures are you? Wellll, that's because I can't upload to this computer (too old, too full) and besides that my danged camera cord is 300 miles away. I left it at a friends house while visiting. She's supposed to send it but it hasn't shown up yet.

No matter, the 3 month restriction on showing journal pages isn't quite over yet so I have a little time. Besides, I'm not posting to the main BJP blog yet so there aren't many who are looking yet.

No comments: